Date:      Mon, 30 Mar 1998 16:19:06 -0800
From:      Amancio Hasty <hasty@rah.star-gate.com>
To:        David Kulp <dkulp@neomorphic.com>
Cc:        FreeBSD-Multimedia <multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG>, hasty@rah.star-gate.com
Subject:   Re: Has anyone got the Linux RealPlayer 5.0 working?

>LINUX: 'ioctl' fd=5, typ=0x450(P), num=0xf not implemented

Thats an old problem which has been solved check out current's linux
emulation layer or download my old mods to the linux emulation layer
inux_ioctl-3.0-current.tar.gz

from my ftp site: ftp://rah.star-gate.com/pub/linux_ioctl-3.0-current.tar.gz

I don't have much time this week to work on this issue so if you have
any problems integrating current's linux emulation layer to -stable post
back to the list so someone can assist you.

	Have Fun,
	Amancio