Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 10:33:03 -0800
From:      Shanon Fernald <sfernald@epicor.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   asus motherboard CUR-DLS

I'm working on building a freebsd server using Asus' top of the line
motherboard CUR-DLS. The CUR-DLS uses the ServerWorks ServerSet III LE
chipset. Built in scsi is Ultra 160 SCSI (LSI SYM 53C1010 with 66mhz). Intel
82559 Fast Ethernet chipset onboard. ATI RAGE-XL VGA chipset onboard. It's a
dual processor SMP motherboard.

Basically, I want to make sure I'm not going to have any compatibility
issues, so do you know if there's any problems with freebsd supporting the
hardware above? Thanks.