Date:      Thu, 22 Feb 2001 11:50:27 +0800
From:      "Kathy Quinlan" <katinka@magestower.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Natd errors

I have the following option in my kernel :

options         IPFIREWALL_VERBOSE

but I still do not see which rule is causing it

any ideas ?

or is their a log file somewhere that logs these errors ?
or can I redirect these errors to a file, as all I get in /va/log/messages
and on the console is the natd104 error and not a rule # responsible.

also is their a list of error messages anywhere ?
like if I get an error how do I find what it is as like the natd104 was not
very helpful.

Regards,

Kathy.