Date:      Sun, 21 Mar 1999 19:28:11 -0800
From:      Richard Kiss <richard@homemail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Can't Eject CD in ATAPI CD-RW

After a bit of CD-ROM usage (reading only) using cdd-1.0, my HP 7100 CD-RW
won't eject the CD-ROM in the drive (I press the blue eject button, and the
status light turns from green to red, then refused to eject the CD).

I know if you have a CD mounted or in use, you can't eject it. But I don't
know who or what is using the CD -- how can I find out and make it stop
using it? Or just eject the CD anyway...

-- Richard

Richard Kiss
140 Locksunart Way #8
Sunnyvale, CA, 94087