Date:      Mon, 08 Jul 2002 06:26:52 +0900
From:      "Kim Okasawa" <kimokasawa@hotmail.com>
To:        brunner@nic-naa.net
Cc:        freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Methods to detect Internet censorship.

Hi Eric,

I'm neither for nor against Internet censorship.  I am just working on a
research project that needs information on which US sites are being blocked
by certain countries.  I don't want to get into the discussions of whether
censorship is good or bad.  All I want is to find out, technically, is there
a good way for me to detect/monitor censorship remotely.  Thank you.

Best Regards,
Kim