Date:      Wed, 7 Sep 2022 21:23:03 +0100
From:      John Baldwin <jhb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        vendors@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Vendor Summit

We are planning on holding a virtual FreeBSD vendor summit November
3rd and 4th.  We investigated options for meeting in person, but our
survey of developers indicated that more people were able to attend a
virtual summit than an in-person summit.

Similar to the developer summit this past June, the vendor summit will
be held online (likely in a Zoom webinar) with a hallway track on
SpatialChat.  We will also be using a similar schedule to June
consisting of half-days with generous (30 minute) breaks between
talks.

If you would like to give a talk at the vendor summit, please submit a
brief description of your proposed talk to devsummit@FreeBSD.org.
Talks should generally be 30 to 40 minutes in length.  If you need
more or less time, please include that detail in your proposal.
Please send in your proposals by October 7, 2022.

More details (including the schedule once it is finalized) can be
found on the wiki page:

      https://wiki.freebsd.org/DevSummit/202211

The vendor summit is free and open to both developers and guests.  To
join the webinar and SpatialChat, attendees must register for the
summit via EventBrite using the link below (also on the wiki page):

      https://www.eventbrite.com/e/november-2022-freebsd-vendor-summit-tickets-406954340387

If you have any questions, please feel free to contact the organizers
via devsummit@FreeBSD.org.

--
John Baldwin