Date:      Mon, 27 Jan 1997 08:20:13 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ron G. Minnich" <rminnich@Sarnoff.COM>
To:        RHS Linux User <dicen@hooked.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: What to do about the 2.0 GNU libc?

I just wanted to mention that:  rfork as it now exists on openbsd/freebsd
does as much as clone does on my latest linux 2.x. Actually judging by
the comments in my kernel source it is possible that rfork on freebsd is
somewhat more useful than clone on linux.

ron

Ron Minnich                |"Failure is not an option" -- Gene Kranz
rminnich@sarnoff.com       | -- except, of course, on Microsoft products
(609)-734-3120             |
ftp://ftp.sarnoff.com/pub/mnfs/www/docs/cluster.html