Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 12:42:44 -0500
From:      Jerry Dunham <dunham@dunham.org>
To:        "Donald R. Tyson" <tyson@stanfordalumni.org>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Pre-ELF apsfilter

On Fri, 14 July 2000 at 12:47:32 -0400, Donald R. Tyson wrote:

> IIRC apsfilter did not appear in package form until 3.x
> There was talk on the list a couple of weeks ago about where
> to find 2.2.8 -- wherever that was (check the archives)
> might also have the files needed to build the 2.2.x port, which
> was something like 4.99 I think.

Thanks.  I'll try that.  Interestingly, apsfilter isn't on my 2.2.2
disks.  Now I'm wishing my 2.2.6 hadn't come from borrowed disks.

> (You could also ask Andreas Klemm, of course.)

I just did about an hour ago.  I'm waiting for him to wake up.   :-)

--
Jerry Dunham                     FreeBSD                (512)335-0674 (H)
jdunham@fc.net                                           jerry@dunham.org

  To vacillate, or not to vacillate, that is the question ... or is it?