Date:      26 Feb 2002 10:44:01 -0800
From:      Deepak Sharma <deepak@iomworld.com>
To:        doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Offshore software development

My name is Deepak Sharma, Vice President for iOM North America.
We offer OFFSHORE SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT services thereby helping
companies reduce their IT Software Development & Maintenance
costs by as much as 30% and in some cases 50%.

This email is to request your permission to send to you the
advantages of offshore software development. If you are in need
of software development services today or in future you can
contact us for a no-obligation fixed price quote once you know
more about us.

We definitely respect your email privacy. If you prefer not to
receive any further emails from us please let me know and we
will cease sending you any further emails.

Thank you for your time.

Deepak Sharma, Vice President
iOM.compositiongroup, Inc.
28005 North Smyth Drive, Suite 108
Valencia, CA 91355
Tel: (661)295-4630
Fax: (661)295-4635
www.iomworld.com
England | India | Malaysia | Philippines | Singapore |
Sri Lanka |Thailand | USA