Date:      Mon, 19 Aug 2002 19:48:51 +0300
From:      Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        current@FreeBSD.org, hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: phk's JKH list

Poul-Henning Kamp wrote:

> I've started to type in my mental sticky notes, have at it:
>
>         http://people.freebsd.org/~phk/TODO/

Could you please modify reference to each of the tasks to be link to
the list of the relevant patches available so far, so that anybody who
wants to pick up the task will have something to start from? For
example, I have bunch of v_tag cleanup patches sitting in my local
tree and ready to share them with anybody willing to continue where I
left off.

-Maxim