Date:      Tue, 3 Dec 2002 22:44:52 -0500 (EST)
From:      Rashim Gupta <guptar@cs.rpi.edu>
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   booting multiple kernels

Hi,
I have a machine to which I remotely log in and do
kernel programming. It has two kernel versions - one is WORKING and the
other is TEST - the one I am presently working on. Is it possible that
the bootloader tries to first load TEST but in case TEST panics then
it loads the WORKING version of kernel without user intervention ? My
initial guess would be to use loader scripts. Any suggestions?
Thanks
Rashim