Date:      Tue, 29 Oct 2013 15:10:44 +0000
From:      Venkata Duvvuru <VenkatKumar.Duvvuru@Emulex.Com>
To:        "freebsd-net@freebsd.org" <freebsd-net@freebsd.org>, "freebsd-current@freebsd.org" <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   taskqueue_enqueue_fast in freebsd 10.0-current

Hi,
In Freebsd 10.0-current with Emulex's OCE driver, I observe that the bottom=
 half is hogging all the CPU which is leading to system sluggishness. I use=
d the same hardware to check the behavior on 9.1-RELEASE, everything is fin=
e, bottom half is not taking more than 10% of the CPU even at the line rate=
 speed. But with half the throughput of line rate in Freebsd-10.0-current a=
ll the CPUs peak and "top -aSCHIP" shows that it's all bottom half who is e=
ating the CPU. Did anything changed in Freebsd-10.0-current that I should b=
e careful about? Please clarify.

Thanks,
Venkat.