Date:      Thu, 8 Mar 2007 16:54:01 -0600
From:      "s.moyzis" <s.moyzis@sbcglobal.net>
To:        "Questions@FreeBSD" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   <sigh...> Probs installing FreeBSD 6.2

Well,  everyone, I've decided to put FreeBSD on the back burner =
indefinetly, until I can get a dedicated box.
No matter what I try, it won't boot from the Disk1 ISO image (BIOS IS =
configured).  Won't boot from the boot disk either.  Maybe I'll go back =
and try a re-install of Windows NT 4.0, at least THAT worked, 'up to a =
point'....  My thanks to everyone for their help and support, I really =
appreciate it.  Thanks,

Steve

"The only secure computer is one that's unplugged,
locked in a safe, and buried 20 feet under the ground
in a secret location... and I'm not even too sure about
that one"