Date:      Sun, 20 May 2001 16:30:30 -0400 (EDT)
From:      User Ipt Ian Patrick Thomas <ipthomas_77@yahoo.com>
To:        tatkhu@aol.com
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: (no subject)

	OK, I'm am going to assume that you are attempting to install off of a CDROM on a machine
that does not boot from CDROM.  In this case, the command on the CDROM should be install.bat.
After you have doen D:, type in dir and see if view.exe appears in the list of files.

Ian

As told by, tatkhu@aol.com

--
Have blue screens given you the blues, go to www.freebsd.org for the cure.