Date:      Tue, 31 Jul 2001 13:49:27 +0530
From:      "Anjali Kulkarni" <anjali@indranetworks.com>
To:        "Mike Smith" <msmith@freebsd.org>
Cc:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: inet_aton

Hi,

Thanks for your response.
The reason I am trying to use inet_aton is because I am writing a kernel
proxy which connects to a webserver etc. etc.
So, I need to convert the server's ip address to the network byte address,
and hence I need to use this function. I do not see how else I can get the
network address from the ip address I have, except by using inet_aton???

Thanks,
Anjali