Date:      Thu, 14 Dec 2000 13:04:56 -0600
From:      Christopher Farley <chris@northernbrewer.com>
To:        Anshul Gupta <anshul@netmagicsolutions.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD VS OpenBSD

Anshul Gupta (anshul@netmagicsolutions.com) wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are running IDC, currently we are using win NT, redhat Linux, Sun Solaris
> and Tru64Unix. We also want to support Free BSD or OpenBSD. Kindly direct me
> to some site etc which provide comparision between the two.

Check out the recent articles at Slashdot -- specifically
http://slashdot.org/index.pl?section=bsd

There is an interview with Theo de Raadt, the "principal architect" of
OpenBSD. He discusses compares OpenBSD to FreeBSD, NetBSD, etc. His
comments seem pretty accurate.

--
Christopher Farley
Northern Brewer / 1150 Grand Avenue / St. Paul, MN 55105