Date:      Sat, 12 Apr 2008 13:14:19 -0700
From:      "Murray Stokely" <murray@stokely.org>
To:        "thegreat zamboni" <the.great.zamboni@gmail.com>
Cc:        www@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Running Django with FreeBSD on Nginx

Nice article.  I've recently been playing with Django for an ideas
database replacement for http://www.FreeBSD.org (
http://apps.stokely.org/ideas/ )

Currently I've been using apache 2 for this, and I added a little
blurb about how to set it up in the Handbook
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/network-apache.html).
 Maybe I'll take a look at nginx next time.

        - Murray