Date:      Tue, 16 May 2000 13:33:29 +0930 (CST)
From:      Greg Lewis <glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>
Subject:   Re: FW: Motif goes open source

Koster, K.J. wrote:
> Ah, that's one legal stumbling block crumbling up.

Hopefully anyway...am reading through the license to see if we can use it
with the JDK.  It looks like the answer is yes from reading the FAQ, but we
need to wade through the legalese to make sure.

Of course, there is also the question of getting it to build on FreeBSD
(I'm sucking it down to try and determine this).

--
Greg Lewis 				glewis@trc.adelaide.edu.au
Computing Officer			+61 8 8303 5083