Date:      Tue, 11 Mar 2014 23:10:19 +0530
From:      "bptp newprojects" <bptpnewprojects@gmail.com>
To:        <freebsd-pkg-fallout@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Mobile Apps & Web Designing Offer.

Hi,

I am "Mark" representing an IT company specialized in Developing Mobile
Application and other Smart Device (Android & iOS).

Our core expertise also lies in Web Designing and Internet marketing (link
Building, SEO/SMO Activities/Social Media Activities etc.)

I was on your website and understand, we could help you with our valuable
service that in-turn will help your Business Grow.

What we can Offer:-

.         A better Website Design on latest version with enriched features
attracting viewer's attention.

.         Mobile Application based on your nature of the business hitting
iPhone & Android Segment where majority of the client is moving.

.         Website Optimization (SEO/SMO) to Rank on Google or other Search
Engines.

Please share if there is interest in any of our above services offered, I
will share the best proposal along with affordable price.

Thanks,

Mark