Date:      Tue, 30 May 2000 16:06:58 -0400 (EDT)
From:      spork <spork@super-g.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cucipop port/source

Hello,

With yet another QPopper bug, we're thinking of moving to cucipop.  I have
a few questions for anyone who may be using it:

-how do you like it?
-any gotchas or incompatibilities in your userbase when you made the move?
-did you get db support working?

I'm currently running into this error (2.2-stable) with sleepycat's db
stuff in /usr/local/lib and /usr/local/include/db2:

c -O -DUSE_DB -I /usr/local/include -c dbops.c
dbops.c: In function `getstate':
dbops.c:120: too few arguments to function
*** Error code 1

Thanks,

Charles

---
Charles Sprickman
spork@super-g.com
---
                     "...there's no idea that's so good you can't
                      ruin it with a few well-placed idiots."