Date:      Sat, 5 Feb 2000 01:06:50 +0100 (MET)
From:      Ariel Burbaickij <Ariel.Burbaickij@mni.fh-giessen.de>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Hard problems with graphic programms as well as with some programmsunder x11

It goes like this : I tried to use gimp1.1.14 and xfig3.2.3a on my fbsd3.3
machine.The monitor wad getting deep dark blue and lila as soon as I tried
to move a pointer rendering working with any programms impossible.Some
other porgramms(xboard,netscape.these are the programms I tried so far)
are complaining about being imposible to allocate this colour or that.
The same is true about xosview as I see right now.
I understand that the whole description is rather narrative and you would
probably need some additional details.I will gladly provide nay futher
details.
NB I have completly deleted KDE previous to launching these programs.
I did it manually and maybe was not so fine-grained.If it could help.

I REALLY nedd your help!!!

regards,
Ariel