Date:      Fri, 11 Dec 1998 09:17:34 +0100 (CET)
From:      Riccardo Veraldi <riccardo@righi.ml.org>
To:        "Igor B. Bykhalo" <goshik@binep.ac.ru>
Cc:        FreeBSD-questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: 3c509 really is buggy?

Hello,
I think it is very buggy.
I had that ethernet card on my FreeBSD box.
First of all it was slow and I had often problems of network hangs,
the driver or the card itself (I dunno which of the two or both ?) is very
buggy, so I had to change ethernet card. Now with a very economic ethernet
card PCI NE2000 compatible I really go better, and I do not have troubles
anymore.

Rick