Date:      Fri, 8 Jun 2007 08:10:09 GMT
From:      Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To:        gnome@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/113307: textproc/docbook-sk 4.2.1.4 needs to be completely removed

The following reply was made to PR ports/113307; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Pav Lucistnik <pav@FreeBSD.org>
To: Joe Kelsey <joe@zircon.seattle.wa.us>
Cc: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Subject: Re: ports/113307: textproc/docbook-sk 4.2.1.4 needs to be
	completely removed
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 10:08:56 +0200

 >  xmlcatmgr: entry already exists for `-//OASIS//ELEMENTS DocBook XML
 >  Information Pool V4.1.2//EN' of type `public

 Can we see a copy of your /usr/local/share/xml/catalog
 and /usr/local/share/xml/catalog.ports before installing docbook-sk
 port?

 --
 Pav Lucistnik <pav@oook.cz>
               <pav@FreeBSD.org>

 KDE is for the techies who feel they can't be productive without being
 able to control the exact amount of bevel in their window frames
 in 2% increments.