Date:      Wed, 26 Aug 98 18:02:03
From:      "pnyambare" <pnyambare@aseco.co.ke>
To:        Don Wilde <dwilde1@ibm.net>
Cc:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re[2]: RE APRICOT SECURITY SYSTEM ACCESS FOR MODEL XEN-LSII

Sorry Don for appearing to bother you with this problem, I have done exactly
what you suggest but I am not getting anywhere.

If I knew of anywhere to go to. maybe there are some software to overwrite the
bios so that i can solve this problem.

Is Mitsubishi a different company from Apricot Computers if so do they have Bios
download FTP site on the internet somewhere similar to the ones Toshiba have
where you can download setup software.

Sorry for the Trouble and thanks for your help

Peter