Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:05:45 -0700 (MST)
From:      kf7nn1@cybertrails.com
To:        cjclark@home.com
Cc:        vagner@www.timandpatrick.com, questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: cdrecord help

should I do this

mkisofs -l -a -o /usr/win95iso/iso /cdrom

so i will get an iso image in /usr/win95iso/iso from the
mounted cdrom (say win95 cdrom)

then do

cdrecord -dev=0,3,0 speed=4 -eject -v -isosize /usr/win95iso/img

to write the iso image i just made to the cdrom?

E-Mail: kf7nn1@cybertrails.com or kf7nn@kf7nn.com
Date: 12-Aug-99
Time: 15:01:58

It may be bad manners to talk with your mouth full, but it isn't too
good either if you speak when your head is empty.

This message was sent using FreeBSD Unix.