Date:      Sat, 11 Apr 1998 18:46:12 -0500
From:      dannyman <dannyman@dannyland.org>
To:        mozilla@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   purpose of repository

i've seen folks discussing finding cvs/cvsup clients regarding the
repository, and /i know Netscape is working on its own repository.  i just
wanna clarify a few things, I think I may be mistaken;

- the repository we have established already is intended for developing
  FreeBSD version of mozilla, and for collecting patches to send back to
Netscape, neh?

- Netscape is working to establish a similar repository for the bigger
  mozilla itself, to distribute among all platforms.

or are we establishing our repository for use to all (unix) comers ... then
what makes our repository different from netscape? (perhaps other than being
unix-centric)

thanks!

-dan

--
  //       dannyman yori aiokomete       ||  Our Honored Symbol deserves
\\/ http://www.dannyland.org/~dannyman/  ||  an Honorable Retirement (UIUC)