Date:      Wed, 11 Jun 2008 10:22:18 -0700
From:      Doug Barton <dougb@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Alex Kozlov <spam@rm-rf.kiev.ua>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INDEX build optimizations - please review

Alex Kozlov wrote:

> Good idea. I also do something like that [1]. But before we can use this
> method, we have to fix ports with bad pkg-descr:

Yeah, in a brief glance at Kris' sed routines I would think at least
some of this work would have to be done no matter what (and it should be
done anyway), so thank you for your thorough examination of this. :)

Since you were kind enough to do the legwork, I'll be glad to commit the
fixes if no other committer picks up the ball.

Doug