Date:      Fri, 14 Jul 2000 14:20:35 -0500
From:      "Steve Fagan" <sfagan@pmr.com>
To:        "Jeremy Warner" <jwarner182@yahoo.com>, <questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: Backing up with amanda

I just list the FreeBSD system and then use \\servername\drive where drive
is the share you want to backup (ie c or \documents) in the disklist file.

Example:

Eddie   //lina/c        nocomp-user-gnutar

Where lina is the servers name and c is the share name to backup and Eddie
is the FreeBSD server running amanda.

Hope this helps.

Steve