Date:      12 Mar 1999 10:44:59 -0500
From:      Chris Shenton <cshenton@uucom.com>
To:        Bobby.Saeidi@sas.dk, bobby@adept.dk
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: asp extention

Bobby.Saeidi@sas.dk writes:

> There are asp extention software for unix from chili. So my question is does
> freebsd support any asp extention or if the  answer is yes which product dou
> you suggest and where kan i get it ?

If it absolutely has to be Micro$loth compatible true "ASP" then I
think ChiliSoft is your only choice. Ask them what platforms and
servers they support.

If you are looking for a solid, featureful, fast, and well supported
server-side embedded scripting language, take a look at PHP3 --
www.php.net -- it's free.