Date:      Fri, 15 Jan 1999 10:40:07 -0800
From:      Wesley Huber <whuber@calpoly.edu>
To:        "'freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   supported hardware and disk space

To whom it may concern,

I am interested in obtaining FreeBSD 2.2.8, however, I have a couple of
questions first.

1.  I read that for a binary installation it would take about 60Mb of space
and that for a development install, it would need 340Mb.  Is the
development system install the same thing as a complete installation, or
will FreeBSD need more space for a complete install?

2.  I have a TEAC CD-56E Cd-rom, will I have support for this under FreeBSD
2.2.8, or will I need to get another Cd-rom?

3.  Does FreeBSD 2.2.8 include Apache web server?

4. I want to eventually want run my computer as a Unix box using FreeBSD
and have another computer connect into the Unix box before being able to
get on to the internet, therefore I need to know if will be able to do this
with the FreeBSD 2.2.8.

Thanks for your help.

Wesley Huber