Date:      Wed, 20 Jan 2010 12:07:28 +0100
From:      "Raynaud Alexandre" <service.info@ville-sallanches.fr>
To:        <araujo@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: ocsinventory-ng-1.02.1

Hi,=20

Actually i would like to use the port you maintain on a freebsd box =
(8.0) already installed with apache22 and mysql55-server.

I have tried to install ocsinventory-bg-1.02.1 but that's is not =
possible because of dependencies (http://pastebin.com/m6bb44729)

Have you planned to update the ocsinventory-bg-1.02.1 for using mysql =
>5.0 and apache22? If not, is there a way for me to install =
ocsinventory-bg-1.02.1port considering my system already run apache22 =
and mysql55-server? Some contributor to ocsinventory told me about =
changing the makefile ocsinventory freebsd port..........

=20

Sorry to disturb you, just answer if you can.

=20

Have a nice day!!!

=20

=20

MAIRIE DE SALLANCHES

Service Informatique et T=E9l=E9communication

Alexandre RAYNAUD

email: service.info@ville-sallanches.fr

=20

=20