Date:      Wed, 18 Oct 2000 18:05:15 -0400
From:      Marc Laukien <ml@ooc.com>
To:        Steve Dobson <sdobson@allstor-sw.com>
Cc:        "Koster, K.J." <K.J.Koster@kpn.com>, "'ob-users@ooc.com'" <ob-users@ooc.com>, "'ejc@bazzle.com'" <ejc@bazzle.com>, "'freebsd-ports@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-ports@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: [OB-Users] Re: ORBacus 4.0 for FreeBSD patches

Hi,

Steve Dobson wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 18, 2000 at 05:58:23PM -0400, Marc Laukien wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > > When I have completed this I will be releasing a patch.  I would expect
> > > to do this in the next few days (probably tomorrow). OOC people
> > > would be willing to add FreeBSD to your list of supported platforms?
> >
> > We cannot add it to the list of officially supported platforms, but we
> > can definitely add the patches.
> >

> At least I will not have to keep patching the software.
>
> Is there any way of getting hold of your testing methods so I can be more
> confident that our FreeBSD version of the code is completely compatible
> with an ``official'' version?

Sure, the complete JTC test suite is part of the distribution. In
addition, JThreads/C++ is tested implicitly with the ORBacus for C++
test suite and demos.

Cheers,
Marc
--
Marc Laukien                          Phone:  (978) 439 9285 x 245
Object Oriented Concepts, Inc.        FAX:    (978) 439 9286