Date:      Sat, 22 Jun 1996 02:56:32 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "Matthew N. Dodd" <winter@jurai.net>
To:        Gary Palmer <gpalmer@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Bruce Walter <walter@biostat.sph.unc.edu>, ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Pine 3.94...

On Sat, 22 Jun 1996, Gary Palmer wrote:
> there is outdated, but Satoshi didn't update it to 3.93 when a port
> was offered, and I'm sure he had a reason, so I'm erring on the side
> of caution. Sorry).

Someone jumped up and shouted 'its got bugs' which was true, but there
were fixes for them.  This is more or less what 3.94 is.

This duplication of effort is amusing though.

Have a good one.

| Matthew N. Dodd   | winter@jurai.net    | http://www.jurai.net/~winter    |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net        |
| InterSurf Online  | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|