Date:      Thu, 29 Jan 2004 18:37:05 -0500
From:      "yo _" <exhausted01@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Ctrl+Alt+Delete

Hi, this is a rather auxilary question but my curiosity overpowered my self
control. This is also more of a i386 specific question, but then again i'm
not completely sure if FreeBSD handles it the same way on different
machines.

Does anyone on the list know what Ctrl+Alt+Delete does on a running FreeBSD
machine?

The funniest part of this question is that FreeBSD has never frozen on me,
so that I could actually find out. I run it on my server systems, and i
don't want to test it and then run the risk of ruining some drives.
-rian