Date:      Thu, 05 Jul 2001 08:57:46 GMT
From:      Neil Darlow <neil@darlow.co.uk>
To:        Giorgos Keramidas <keramida@ceid.upatras.gr>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with screen port

Hi Giorgos,

Thank you for the patch. I checked the patch contents against my
screen termcap entry. The @7=3D\E[4~ entry was already present.

This is probably an indication that the problem lies with zile and
not screen. Is there a list anywhere of VT100 keycodes that will help
me in determining what \E[4~ represents?

Regards,
Neil Darlow.

--
1024D/531F9048 1999-09-11 Neil Darlow <neil@darlow.co.uk>
GPG fingerprint =3D 359D B8FF 6273 6C32 BEAA  43F9 E579 E24A 531F 9048