Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:41:42 -0600
From:      Jorge Biquez <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   WEBMIN: Use it or Not?

Hello all.

I'd like to hear your comments on this.
Today a new guy in the Tech area commented during the coffee break about
that in his last job he administered all the ISP services using Webmin
without any problems. Another guy, a purist one, says that Webmin has LOT
of problems and that to run all the services here you have to know the
"deepest side" of them and forget about Webmin.
I have been playing for a while with Webmin on non production machines with
success but I'm a newbie. I feel that if you configure simple things,
Webmin is a nice tool and can help you to solve simple problems.

What do you guys think about this ?

Thanks in advance for all your comments.

JB