Date:      Tue, 26 Feb 2002 15:09:36 -0500
From:      Tom Rhodes <darklogik@pittgoth.com>
To:        praveen polishetty <poli_praveen@yahoo.com>
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Regarding freeBSD

praveen polishetty wrote:

> Sir,
> I am working on FreeBSD for my research.I installed
> version 4.3 on my system.I made some changes to the
> folder sys to build my own kernel and I want to delete
> it and download the new sys folder to my system.Please
> tell me the best way in doing that or else do i need
> to install freeBSD4.3 again.I would appreciate if you
> can mail me regarding this.
> Thanks,
> praveen
>
> =====
> Praveen kumar Polishetty,
> 445,oakland street,
> Apt#401,
> Morgantown,wv-26505
> Ph:304-598-7418(R)
> 304-293-7226 Ext:4203(O)

This list is for the documentation project, please send your questions
to questions@FreeBSD.org.  But real quick:

The information you requested sent through email would take a good while
to type up, and has even been done already in the FreeBSD handbook.  You
would most likly wish to review the "Kernel Configuration" chapter and
maybe glance over the "Cutting Edge" chapter, it will give you some
upgrading information.  Enjoy

--
Tom (Darklogik) Rhodes
www.Pittgoth.com Gothic Liberation Front