Date:      Wed, 06 Nov 2013 21:00:40 +0000
From:      Matt <sendtomatt@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-x11@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Radeon KMS on HD4650 (RV730)

On , Jean-Sébastien Pédron wrote:
> Could you post your dmesg and Xorg.log and, if any, X.Org configuration
> file(s), please?
>
> Thanks for the report!

I can occasionally switch to console successfully. In most cases, I get a
panic reboot if I do this more than once.

I think I have solved my problem, but it may indicate a bug? I am running
slim (like GDM) and it restarts the X server on logout.

I only see problems the second time I launch Xorg. KDE is fine after boot,
but if I logout (which restarts X) I start seeing problems with KDE4,
xfce4-displays and choppy/stutter windows...this may be related to the
suspend issue?

Matt