Date:      Fri, 04 Feb 2000 22:19:20 -0500
From:      William Freeman <dfree@inna.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   IDE CD-RW

--------------E9FFAE25FC55E19D0A80BB49

Could anyone tell me how, or direct me to information that will tell me
how to get an IDE CD-RW up on 3.4-STABLE or what not?  i just bought a
burner, so i've never had to worry about this, and i've looked
everywhere i could think of.

William Freeman

--------------E9FFAE25FC55E19D0A80BB49

Could anyone tell me how, or direct me to information that will tell me
how to get an IDE CD-RW&nbsp;up on 3.4-STABLE or what not?&nbsp; i just
bought a burner, so i've never had to worry about this, and i've looked
everywhere i could think of.
<pre></pre>
&nbsp;</html>