Date:      Wed, 14 Jul 1999 09:56:36 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Kip Macy <kip@lyris.com>
To:        Dovydas Kulvinskas <dovydas@kada.lt>
Cc:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: [Fwd: PR broken? was Re: Linux not FreeBSD?]

I think that it is just a matter of what is more familiar. I have been
using both FreeBSD and Linux for development equally and I continue to
find FreeBSD superior to Linux. I like the way ports and packages are
setup to allow network installation (something not possible on RedHat as
far as I can tell) and the fact that signals and threads work according to
Posix specifications on FreeBSD.

Whenever anyone writes  "Linux is better than FreeBSD." I read the
following: "I have never looked at the kernel source but I am familiar
with Linux."

				-Kip