Date:      Fri, 28 Mar 2008 23:31:42 +0530
From:      Lt Col Prashant <majorppk@gmail.com>
To:        hackers@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   HELP TO INSTALL FreeBSD 7.0 ON LAPTOP ACER 5102

Dear Sir,
         I was in need of some help with FreeBSD.I've installed FreeBSD
7.0 on my LAPTOP ACER 5102. However, I have the following issues
unresolved,
              At the terminal prompt I cannot use the su command.
              I am unable to activate the services from the
administration of gnome. I also am not able to use the DVD, since it is
not detected.
              I also want to configure the ADSL Modem which is through
the ethernet card. How do I get the Bison Web Cam working. I also am not
able to use the bluetooth.
 Can you help.

Thanks