Date:      Sat, 05 Oct 2002 21:54:34 +0000 (GMT)
From:      Daniel Flickinger <attila@hun.org>
To:        buildadm@jp.FreeBSD.org
Cc:        FreeBSD-CURRENT <current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   snapshots.jp.freebsd.org -- 15 days of problems

    All but a few of the snapshots since 17 Sep have crashed
    at the end of the sequence in what appears to be a
    script error as it involves no space on an md block for
    the floppy and transfer to a file.

    If it reaches this far, both the 'livetree' and 'obj'
    trees would be available.

    Sure would be helpful to have livetree at this point
    since I seem to be in a rut since the last complete
    buildworld of my at least daily cvsup's and compiles was
    17 Sep --which puts forth the question of synchronization.

+ Making fixit floppy.
+ /dev/md0c: 1.4MB (2880 sectors) block size 4096, fragment size 512
+ using 2 cylinder groups of 1.22MB, 312 blks, 32 inodes.
+ super-block backups (for fsck -b #) at:
+ 32, 2528
+ cpio: write error: No space left on device
+ *** Error code 1
+
+ Stop in /usr/src/release.
+ release current ends at 2002/10/05 09:23:56