Date:      Thu, 24 May 2001 11:53:14 -0600
From:      Joe.Warner@smed.com
To:        Benjamin Hyatt <benski@pacbell.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org, Joe.Warner@smed.com
Subject:   Re: Help with Big Brother AS400 Client

 Ok, I'll try it.

Thanks for your help.

Joe

                    Benjamin
                    Hyatt                To:     Joe.Warner@smed.com
                    <benski@pacbe        cc:     freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
                    ll.net>              Subject:     Re: Help with Big Brother AS400
                                         Client
                    05/24/01
                    11:32 AM

On 24 May 2001 11:05:40 -0600, Joe.Warner@smed.com wrote:

I would suggest building the jdk12-beta.
/usr/ports/java/jdk12-beta

Read the pkg-descr

<<Ben

> Already tried that.  I get the following error:
>
> "Unable to initialize threads: cannot find class java/lang/Thread"
>

> Joe

Health Services Corporation and are intended only for the addressee(s).
otherwise confidential information.  Unauthorized review, forwarding, printing,
be unlawful.  If you received this message in error, or have reason to believe
notify the sender by e-mail with a copy to CSOffice@smed.com.  Thank you