Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 16:18:25 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Jonathan Mini <mini@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 16871 for review

On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Jonathan Mini wrote:

> I think even a design document might be a bit premature as well, but a
> set of working notes that captures where we are now (that I'll make some
> effort to keep on top of) will be very valueble, and will eventually
> serve well to guide a more formal document.
>
> But for now, I'm going to push forward and work on the libpthread stuff.
> I'm not too far away, which is cause for some celebration, I think.

That would be very cool.  It will probably take a while to get out all the
scheduling and locking nits, etc, but I am really looking forward to
having a prototype working.  I have to admit I'm really looking forward to
having an Apache2 that rocks on FreeBSD :-)

robert@fledge.watson.org      Network Associates Laboratories