Date:      Mon, 2 Sep 2002 13:29:27 -0700
From:      Jonathan Mini <mini@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Robert Watson <rwatson@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        Julian Elischer <julian@elischer.org>, Perforce Change Reviews <perforce@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Re: PERFORCE change 16871 for review

Robert Watson [rwatson@FreeBSD.org] wrote :

> On Mon, 2 Sep 2002, Jonathan Mini wrote:
>
> > But for now, I'm going to push forward and work on the libpthread stuff.
> > I'm not too far away, which is cause for some celebration, I think.
>
> That would be very cool.  It will probably take a while to get out all the
> scheduling and locking nits, etc, but I am really looking forward to
> having a prototype working.  I have to admit I'm really looking forward to
> having an Apache2 that rocks on FreeBSD :-)

Yeah. I'm hoping soon soon soon. Maybe this week?

This next week might be a bit turbulent. Hopefully I'll be moving
to Seattle very soon, but I want to hammer this out before I do
that, because things will be quite hectic for some time during and
after the move, I think.

--
Jonathan Mini <mini@freebsd.org>
http://www.freebsd.org/