Date:      Sun, 20 Feb 2005 01:43:57 +0100
From:      "Daniel Eriksson" <daniel_k_eriksson@telia.com>
To:        "'Kris Kennaway'" <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        'FreeBSD Current' <freebsd-current@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Crash on CURRENT from today

Kris Kennaway wrote:

> FYI, a patch for a deadlock condition in NFS was committed yesterday.
> It would be great if you can test this out.

I know, I will test it some time next week probably. geom_gate is nice and
gives me decent throughput (and the new version is supposedly even better at
that), but with 6+TB of storage mounted on a single machine you don't want
it to crash too often. It takes a while to fsck all of it...

/Daniel Eriksson

Want to link to this message? Use this URL: <https://mail-archive.FreeBSD.org/cgi/mid.cgi?!~!UENERkVCMDkAAQACAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABgAAAAAAAAA0VcX9IoJqUaXPS8MjT1PdsKAAAAQAAAAEA%2BbQOWgP0WkQcPwU0hUgQEAAAAA>