Date:      Fri, 28 Apr 2000 14:24:19 +0800
From:      John <wahwah@tm.net.my>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Question on the Command Interpretor

Hello sir,

	I am a student studying in Asia Pacific Institute of Information
Technology in Malaysia. It is one of the most popular IT institute in my
country.
	I am currently doing a project on UNIX bsd operating system. Since I am
still a freshman, I have minimum knowledge on UNIX bsd. My institute is
using UNIX system V. I hereby would like to request for a set of complete
command intepretor that is used on UNIX bsd system. Please help me because
there seems to have minimum resource in my institute. If you do not mind,
please send me the sites or the information as soon as possible.
	Your help is very much appreciated and I would like to thank you for
setting up this web site on the net for the knowledge of everybody.

Thanking you in advance,
John. (wahwah@tm.net.my)