Date:      Sat, 3 Jun 2000 16:31:56 +0200
From:      Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven <jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>
To:        Tim Vanderhoek <vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca>
Cc:        Alexander Langer <alex@big.endian.de>, FreeBSD-GNATS-submit@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: docs/18918: add bus_alloc_resource.9 and bus_release_resource.9

-On [20000602 02:18], Tim Vanderhoek (vanderh@ecf.utoronto.ca) wrote:
>On Thu, Jun 01, 2000 at 02:47:03PM +0200, Alexander Langer wrote:
>>
>> The bus methods are free to change the RIDs that are passed to it -
>> that's why it is a pointer.
>
>grammar gnit: I think your subject(s) might be having trouble deciding
>whether it's plural or singular here.

This is definately an ambiguous sentence.

Did you mean:

The bus method pointer allows for easy changing of the RIDs passed to it.

Or:

The bus methods are free to change the RIDs that they are pointing to.

>> on PCI and device-dependent on ISA and PCCARD). If you specified the
>> default
>
>Either add a newline after the period or use two spaces after the
>period.  Preferrably the former.  :)

Definitely the former.

--
Jeroen Ruigrok van der Werven          Network- and systemadministrator
<jruigrok@via-net-works.nl>            VIA Net.Works The Netherlands