Date:      Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:59:50 -0600
From:      "jogegabsd" <jogegabsd@yahoo.com>
To:        "Jorge Biquez" <jbiquez@icsmx.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: WEBMIN: Use it or Not?

I have nothing againts Webmin, and a lot of people use it, I think it
depends on you and the situation. For example I don't use webmin, because I
like to learn about the services and stuff in a direct manner. I like to see
how things work and how I can fix it.
I hear some of my friends use Webmin when they need to make fast and simple
installations.
I installed once and don't like it. but it depends on the person.
I really can't imagine what can a guy that used Webmin all the time can do
if the server
came with some serious trouble, if the hole process is not known to him.
of course a combination of both will be nice.
Do not go to the extremes, use it or not, it depends on the situation

in conclusion

wanna learn, don't use it.
want some simplicity, use it.

Gerardo