Date:      Wed, 6 Mar 2002 10:26:25 -0000
From:      Mike Dewhirst <Dewhirst.M@UCLES.org.uk>
To:        "'questions@freebsd.org'" <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: getting involved

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C4F9.5E7C9BD0

Can't seem to get subscribed to the libh list, keep getting this:

>>> Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request
>>> The caretaker of Majordomo ( Majordomo-Owner@FreeBSD.ORG ) has been
notified
>>> of the problem.

Any ideas why?

Thanks in advace,

Mike

=**********************************************************

If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.

If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, please return the original message and attachments to the sender using the reply facility on e-mail.

Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise specifically stated.

MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses although this does not guarantee that this email is virus free.

**********************************************************=

------_=_NextPart_001_01C1C4F9.5E7C9BD0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META NAME="Generator" CONTENT="MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2653.12">
<TITLE>RE: getting involved</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Can't seem to get subscribed to the libh list, keep getting this:</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt; auth 36e9cfa7 subscribe libh Dewhirst.M@UCLES.org.uk</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&gt;&gt; Sorry, an error has occurred while processing your request</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&gt;&gt; The caretaker of Majordomo ( Majordomo-Owner@FreeBSD.ORG ) has been notified</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&gt;&gt; of the problem.</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Any ideas why?</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Thanks in advace,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>Mike</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; -----Original Message-----</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; From: Roman Neuhauser [<A HREF="mailto:neuhauser@mobil.cz">mailto:neuhauser@mobil.cz</A>]</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; Sent: 05 March 2002 14:04</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; To: 'questions@freebsd.org'</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; Subject: Re: getting involved</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; &gt; From: Mike Dewhirst &lt;Dewhirst.M@UCLES.org.uk&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; &gt; To: &quot;'questions@freebsd.org'&quot; &lt;questions@freebsd.org&gt;</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; &gt; Subject: getting involved</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; &gt; Date: Tue, 5 Mar 2002 13:42:39 -0000 </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; &gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; &gt; If somebody wants to get involved and start working on a </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; feature, what</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; &gt; is the normal route? We are specifically interested in </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; redesigning the</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; &gt; FreeBSD installation mechanism.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Join the libh mailing list. There's work being done on a</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; /stand/sysinstall replacement.</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; -- </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; FreeBSD 4.4-STABLE</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; 3:02PM up 5 days, 16:10, 9 users, load averages: 0.51, 0.25, 0.19</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; </FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; To Unsubscribe: send mail to majordomo@FreeBSD.org</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; with &quot;unsubscribe freebsd-questions&quot; in the body of the message</FONT>
<BR><FONT SIZE=2>&gt; </FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3><BR>
<BR>
=**********************************************************<BR>
<BR>
If you are not the intended recipient, employee or agent responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination or copying of this communication and its attachments is strictly prohibited.<BR>
<BR>
If you have received this communication and its attachments in error, please return the original message and attachments to the sender using the reply facility on e-mail.<BR>
<BR>
Internet communications are not secure and therefore the UCLES Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message.  Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the UCLES Group unless otherwise specifically stated.<BR>
<BR>
This footnote also confirms that this email message has been swept by<BR>
MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses although this does not guarantee that this email is virus free.<BR>
<BR>